- 8 Women on What It’s Like to Date in a Post-Weinstein World
- How to Stay Organized, According to 11 Really, Really Busy Women
- Why These Sisters Want to Make Their Laundromat Your New Favorite Hangout Spot
- Instagram Artist Laetitia KY Makes Powerful Art With Her Hair
- For These 3 Breast Cancer Survivors, Mastectomy Scar Tattoos are a Way to Move Forward
- 9 Women Writers Recommend Books for Men
For a full list of my ELLE clips, click here.
- She’s Voting Hillary. He Isn’t.
- 4 School Counselors Reveal How 13 Reasons Why Affected Them
- Why No One Can Judge You for Obsessing Over Rory’s Boyfriends on Gilmore Girls
- 11 Ways to Save the Planet While Having Sex
- I Watched Sex and the City for the First Time at 23 Years Old — Here’s What I Learned
- 10 Amazing Books You Should Read and Exactly What You Should Drink With Them
- 13 Reasons Your Freshman-Year Roommate Is the Best Person You’ll Meet in College
For a full list of my Cosmopolitan clips, click here.
- 10 Cool Podcasts Every Woman Should Know
- 15 Women to Watch in 2015
- 6 Ways to Hack Your Evening
- Confessions of a Girl Who Loves to Code
- Career Advice From the Nation’s “Fastest” Intern
- 10 Inspirational Books to Read This Month
For a full list of my Levo League clips, click here.
- ‘The Bad Kids’ shows the true hero in our school systems
- A conversation with Marshall Allen, original member of Concerned Student 1950
- A conversation with Naomi Daugherty, co-founder of MU4MikeBrown
- Drake versus Adele: Who said it?
- Introduction to the 2015 True/False Film Festival
- Q&A with Paul Sturtz and David Wilson
- Introduction to the 2015 Citizen Jane Festival
For a full list of my Vox Magazine clips, click here.
- College-age firefighters balance work and flames
- DanceAbility provides opportunity for kids with special needs
- Award-winning slam poets wrap up MU’s Pride Month
- MU course helps faculty understand differences in how people learn
- Children at annual egg hunt crack smiles during family friendly activities
- Loss of Student Parent Center disruptive to graduate-level studies
- Electronic filing saves time for courthouse, public
- Crane operator’s picture of Michael Sam tribute goes viral
- Community helps family of six after fire
For a full list of my Columbia Missourian clips, click here.
I edit and produce the Tiny Circles podcast, which airs a new episode every other Tuesday. You can find all the episodes here.
I filmed and produced the following video to go along with the article “DanceAbility provides opportunity for kids with special needs.” The article also includes audio embeds that I recorded and edited.